5 checkpoints for getting your small business ready
1) Review your website. Does it need updating? Is your graphics within the autumn/winter theme? Does anything lookout dated or need renewing? Are all of your links up to date?
2) Break out your calendar and mark what’s coming up soon that you should prepare. Remember planned sales are often more effective than flash sales, since your customers will have an opportunity to get their funds together.
3) Update & schedule your social media, audit your Instagram account and all other social media platforms. Is there anything that needs to be removed or no longer fits your brand?
4) For Bloggers, have you written out your editorial calendar? What will your topics be in the coming months? Have you created graphics? Do you need to reach out for guest opportunities?
5) Take advantage of holiday hashtags. Create custom ones for your audience to bring in more traffic.