SurveyMonkey is an online survey development cloud-based software as a service company, founded in 1999 by Ryan Finley.
According to SurveyMonkey’s Blog, CRM and survey software bring out the best in each other. By combining the data and automated capabilities of CRM with the marketing research capabilities of surveys, you can build and marketing and sales strategies that are more focused without losing your ability to scale.”
How Revamp CRM makes your SurveyMonkey better?
Turn Leads into trackable
We help sales teams, customer support or marketing specialists to create surveys that instantly creates a contact within Revamp CRM account and triggers the next steps in the sales process.
- Real-time Updates: Log all lead communication including email, tags and phones.
- Turn Entries to Contacts: Automatically create a person in Revamp CRM each time there is a new survey submission in SurveyMonkey.
- 360 Contact Profile: Have a 360 Contact Profile for each one of your contacts, including your Contact’s Tickets, Order History, Notes and even Email History.
- Contact Stage: Specify your Contact’s Stage from being a Lead to Evangelist.
Segment your Leads
By creating surveys, you’re gathering different information about your leads. And you cannot treat them all the same. SurveyMonkey customers who are using Revamp CRM have an enhanced experience by having the ability to segment their Leads using our intuitive CRM features.
- Keep your Data Organized: Use our powerful Tags and Custom Fields to keep your data organized.
- Slice & Dice Your Data: Export all or part of your Contacts to MailChimp Lists or CSV.
- Segmentation: Use our segmentation tool to create segments of your contacts to send better-personalized emails.
More Targeted Emal Marketing:
When you create surveys using SurveyMonkey, you’re gathering all the information you need to be able to create the best targeted emails. and by gathering that information you’ll be able to create trigger-based marketing automation. For instance, when you have a customer who had a bad experience with your service or product, you’ll be able to send a “Sorry” message and maybe a gift card, to compensate for their negative experience and win them back.
- Pre-built Email Automation: Use our pre-built automation workflow or build a new one for your customer retention process.
- Pre-built Templates: Attractive email templates to help you save your time when sending to your abandoned carts or top customers.
- Date-based Marketing Automation: A Date-based Automation is based on a specific day or event like customer’s birthday or anniversary.
- Standard Marketing Automation: A standard Automation is based on a series of actions
- Email Personalization: Our built-in shortcodes to help you personalize each email to increase your email marketing ROI, without having to know code!
- Trigger Based Campaigns: Trigger follow-up emails based on customer behavior.