When you’re working in a sales team, generating new leads to build your sales list becomes a daily task. And it goes without saying that the richest source for acquiring new leads is the internet.
Top Lead Generation Sources:
Twitter: In Twitter’s world you can reach out to influencers in your industry and get into conversations with them and their followers, who are probably some of your potential customers.
LinkedIn: With access to over 400 million members, LinkedIn is a great lead generation tool. The platform which is originally created for connecting professionally has a great potential for finding the perfect prospects who are interested in your product or service.
Blog: Having a blog is one of the best lead generating tools for your small business, as it not only drives traffic to your website, it also help you reach out to prospects who are interested in the content in your blog, hence in your industry or service.
Email: When a lead reaches out to you via email, you need to add them to your lead management tool quickly before they become lost in a truss of emails.
Now that you found the perfect leads after combing through countless of pages on the internet, you need an easy way to collect their information in one place so you can start your marketing and sales process to turn them into real customers. And let me tell you that capturing your Leads’ information through a copying and pasting workflow is a very time-consuming task. It can be a total waste of focus and energy, and will surely keep you from actually starting to sell to those leads. That’s why you need a Lead Clipper.
Revamp CRM Lead Clipper:
Our Chrome Lead Clipper helps capture leads from LinkedIn, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter and any other website to Revamp CRM .
Find a lead online > put its data into your CRM > call/email the lead > log the activity – this process has never been faster! You’ll increase your lead generation efficiency! It is the ideal Chrome contact clipper.
- Site-specific support for: Gmail, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, CrunchBase, Yelp, GitHub and Quora
- Generic support for ANY website (email addresses, phone numbers, address and company)
- Duplicates detection
- Inline editing
Lead Clipper paired with lead management tool:
Move your leads through the purchase funnel using Revamp CRM powerful Lead Management Tools:
Create Multiple Lists and Segments:
- Integration: Stop wasting your time on data entry and import all your contacts and leads from 26+ to your CRM account.
- Tags and Custom Fields: Use our Tags & Custom Fields to capture information specific to your business and your business process.
- Contact’s Stage: Choose from 7 different stages to define your Lead’s Stage, whether he’s hooked or he made it all the way to becoming an evangelist.
- Smart Filters: Use contact management tools and filters to sort your contacts into different Segments and Lists.
- Sales Follow-up Reminder: We will automatically remind you to follow-up on different Lists you created.
- Follow-up Templates: Use our pre-built follow-up email templates to save your time.
- Contact Profile: Have a 360-degree view of every contact with our dynamic contact profile
- Email Marketing: Use our Email Marketing Automation and Campaigns to send better targeted emails.
- Automatic sync with another email marketing tool: Export Revamp CRM Lists to your email marketing tool, and enjoy our automatic sync between Revamp CRM Lists and your email marketing Lists.
- Smart BCC Email: You can use our Smart BCC email anytime you send or receive a message from a Revamp CRM Lead or Contact, and we will attach a copy of the communication to their profile.
- Sales Pipeline: Visual Sales Pipeline to help you close your B2B Deals Fast.
- Deal’s Dashboard:See your sales results alongside activity metrics like number and value of deals added and number of completed sales activities.
- Sales Reports: Sales Funnel Report, Team Insights and Team performance Reports to help you take the best decisions for your business.