Who are the Influencers?
Instagram has become an effective digital marketing platform for many brands, who uses it to market themselves through influencers. Recently, Instagram has crossed 400 million active users, which makes it a better marketing place than Twitter.
One of the most exciting aspects of influencer marketing on Instagram is the incredible mixture of people represented, covering all kinds of niches, from all over the world. Most of the influences on Instagram are:
- Personal Trainers: They use Instagram to share their workouts
- Fashion Bloggers: to show off their style, fashion and lifestyle tips
- Interior Designers: to display their portfolio and artwork
- Travelers: to catalog their adventures and trips
- Photographers: post the best of their shots
- Chefs: to publish their recipes.