15 Best Currency Converter Apps for Shopify
Here is a list of 15 best Shopify Currency Converter apps:
- BEST Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps
- Auto Currency Switcher by MLVeda
- Currency Switcher by Secomapp by Secomapp
- Bold Multi‑Currency by BOLD
- Currency Converter Plus by Code Black Belt
- Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST by Autoketing
- Coin Currency Converter by ShopPad Inc.
- VITALS | 40+ apps in one by appsolve
- Multi Currency Converter by Hextom
- Multi Country Pricing by MLVeda
- Geolizr by Johannes Hodde
- VITALS Currency Converter by appsolve
- Multi Currency Auto Switcher by MageWorx
- Currency Robo by Mascot Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- ULTIMATE Currency Converter by Sellify
BEST Currency Converter by Grizzly apps
This currency converter Shopify app lets your store’s customer find out the cost of your products in their local currencies, and it comes with support for more than 170 different currencies. As well as, BEST Currency Converter includes automatic location detection. So, it will figure out where someone is located and automatically display prices in their currency.
- Make customers see prices in their home currency
- Easily add more than 160 currencies
- Keep your customers informed that Checkout currency can’t be converted
- Works and looks well with any theme
- Let your buyer’s custom the currency with Currency Switcher
Price: Free plan available
Rating: 6242 – 4.8 / 5
Auto Currency Switcher by Mlveda
Auto Currency Switcher uses automatic location detection to display your shop’s prices to your clients in their local currencies, but they can also manually select the currency they want to use to browse your site. Also, this currency converter Shopify app will round prices to cleaner numbers, and it comes with country flags as well as, support for all ISO currencies.
- Sell globally in many different currencies
- Disclose the users’ address and switch into their country’s currency
- Integrate with currency converter with Shopify themes
- Increase sales by focusing on international customers
- Update currency conversion rate every day
Price: Free plan available
Rating: 3754 – 4.8 / 5
Currency Switcher by Secomapp
This currency conversion Shopify app utilizes live exchange rates from Shopify, and it comes with automatic location detection. Also, Currency Switcher by Secomapp offers a responsive design. So, it’s compatible with mobile devices, and it includes speed optimization, multiple currency selector templates for you to choose from, easy customization, and more.
Integrates with free gifts, store locator, store pickup, quick view, product label, banner slider
- Boost up your business to other nations and improve sales and conversion
- Support multiple currencies with different templates to bring best shipping experiences to the customers
- Automatically identify the customers’ location to switch to their home’s currency
- Update the currency exchange rate
- Customize and integrate with other apps with free support
Price: Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 1020 – 4.9 / 5
Bold Multi‑Currency by BOLD
Bold Multi-Currency offers support for every single currency in the world. So, your store can sell to people all over the globe.
This Shopify app uses geo-location to detect a visitor’s location and automatically convert your prices to their local currency.
and it comes with support for manual currency overrides.
So, you have complete control over the rates you offer. Also, Bold-Multi Currency supports vanity pricing and currency rate padding, and it’s compatible with every Shopify theme.
- Convert your prices into hundreds of other currencies from across the world.
- Set your own exchange rate for as many currencies as you want.
- Allow the customer to select their preferred currency or have it auto-detected.
- Allows for vanity pricing.
Rating: 739 – 4.7 / 5
Currency Converter Plus by Code black belt
This currency conversion Shopify app comes with support for more than 200 different currencies, including Bitcoin, and the exchange rates it uses are updated every minute.
Currency Converter Plus also offers automatic location detection, support for manual currency selection, optional country flags, easy color and style customization, and more.
- Automatically update latest exchange rates
- By detecting customers’ locations, show price in their local currency
- Use paid reliable sources
- Deliver free SEO report
- Support more than 220 currencies, including Bitcoin, and metals
Price: $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating: 681 – 4.9 / 5
Currency Converter Box by Autoketing
Currency Converter Box adds a dropdown to your online store that your customers can use to select their choice of 164 currencies.
and it uses real-time exchange rates for up-to-the-minute pricing.
In addition, to allowing people to select their desired currencies, this Shopify app will automatically detect their locations and show them prices in their local currencies. Also, Currency box can be displayed in different templates and is available in both desktop and mobile devices.
- Support and convert over 160 currencies
- Automatically convert the currency
- Constantly update the exchange rate
Price: Free plan available.
Rating: 475 – 4.8 / 5
Coin Currency Converter by ShopPad Inc.
This Shopify plugin uses commercial-grade GeoIP detection to determine your customers’ locations and present your store’s prices in their local currencies. Also, Coin Currency Conversion comes with support for nearly 200 different currencies, including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
It’s compatible with Sufio, an incredibly popular Shopify invoicing app. As well as, it works well with online stores that use Ajax to display their prices.
- Convert your prices into more than 190 other currencies from across the world.
- Customer’s currency can be auto-detected by the app or selected manually by the shopper.
- Prices updated throughout the day
- Lots of control over the conversion and display of the new currency.
Price: $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 425 – 4.8 / 5
VITALS: 40+ apps in one by Appsolve
If you’re looking for one app to complete as much as possible for your Shopify store, then Vitals might be the option for you. When you install it, you’re really getting forty apps in one neat package to offer you a lot of powerful functions to change currencies, build trust and convert customers. Also, the currency converter option allows you to convert your shop’s prices into more than 160 international currencies.
It also has a review importer, that can allow you to collect reviews from AliExpress. You can also request and publish your own reviews with this extraordinarily, high functioning app.
On top of this, you can also have live chat that is provided via the FB messenger app. Eventually, there are also other apps that can help you build trust, such as the trust seals and badges.
These are premium badges that are there to install trust with your audience and improve conversions. As well as, there are lots of secure payment logos that can be added to your website to show that you can be trusted with payment details. Finally, the logos included with this app are PayPal, Mastercard, VISA and others.
- Reduce the number of cart abandonment
- Import reviews from Loox or AliExpress
- Collect customers’ reviews
- Integrate 40 more apps in one tool
- Update discounts for buyers
Price: $29.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating: 393 – 5.0 / 5
Multi Currency Converter by Hextom
This currency converter Shopify plugin comes with support for 236 different currencies, and it includes automatic location detection and optional manual currency selection.
Multi Currency Converter by Hextom also, updates exchange rates every hour, so your customers will always see the latest rates, and it offers a responsive design, so it’s compatible with mobile devices like tablets and smartphones.
- Support up to 236 local currencies
- Automatically identify customers’ locations
- Show pricing in automatically rounded numbers
- Compatible with a lot of devices
- Set up with 1 click
Price: $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 234 – 4.8 / 5
Multi Country Pricing by Mlveda
Multi Country Pricing app allows setting different prices for different countries in different currency. So, this can largely increase your sales, revenue and profit.
However, one requires to create a separate online store for different countries to set multi currency pricing.
Their app enables you to achieve exactly the same with your existing store. So, It not only saves your money and headache of managing multiple stores but also allows you to expand your horizon across your borders.
- Allow to set separate currency for each country
- Prevent users from wasting money and manage multiple stores without difficulties
- Provide global users with free shopping
- Help with the automatic detection of the customers’ location
- Generate variants to set higher or lower prices for each country
Price: $29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating: 213 – 4.6 / 5
geolizr ‑ Currency Converter by Johannes hodde
geolizr currency converter uses automatic location detection to display special offers like free delivery. Also, redirecting visitors to a country specific store (in case you have setup multiple stores or if you’re using langify. As well as, displaying all prices in your visitor’s local currency (on top of that a highly customizable currency switcher can be included) and much more.
- Show special deals based on customers’ location
- Currency converter, popups, notifications, redirects in 1 app
- Easy to install as well as, control without coding requirement
- Integrate with Langify
- Simple to change the look: colors, text, link, fonts
Price: $10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 123 – 4.8 / 5
VITALS Currency Converter by Appsolve
This Shopify app allows your customers to see your store’s prices in more than 160 currencies, and it uses live data to give them the latest rates. Also, VITALS Currency Converter has a built-in geo service that will detect a person’s location and automatically display prices in their country’s currency.
There are lots of configuration options for you to choose from. These are easy to access which makes this a great app for those new to Shopify and website management and experts alike. So,
The app is also fast loading. This means that your site isn’t slowed down through conversion. Also, this can be really good for your website as a single second delay can reduce the revenues of your site. And there are much more features.
- Switch prices in any local currencies
- Support over 160 currencies entire the world
- Only 1 click to install without coding requirement
- Sync in the background without pause
- Use Cloudflare to serve fast & global delivery
Price: $9.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating: 66 – 4.9 / 5
Multi Currency Auto Switcher by Mageworx
This currency converter Shopify plugin uses automatic location detection. So, it will show your customers prices in their native currencies, and it comes with support for more than 248 different currencies.
Multi Currency Auto Switcher also includes a drop down currency selector, providing people with the option of manually choosing their desired currencies.
- Convert the prices to the shopper’ local currency
- Allow the customers to choose from any the currency they prefer
- Apply the Round-up methods for the relations of currency between countries
- Set the own rates currency
- Customize every currency rate
Price: $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 25 – 4.5 / 5
Currency Robo by Mascot software technologies pvt. ltd
Currency Robo includes support for 160 different currencies. So, you can appeal to customers all over the world, and the exchange rates it uses are updated on an hourly basis.
This currency converter Shopify app also comes with automatic location detection, support for price rounding, an optional manual currency switcher, and more.
- Convert the prices to the customers ‘local currency
- Automatically identify the customers’ location
- Update the currency exchange rate hourly
- Enable users to choose from currency converter drop-down
- Display note on the cart pages
Price: $3/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 20 – 4.4 / 5
ULTIMATE Currency Converter by Sellify
Ultimate Currency Converter automatically converts and displays prices in your customers local currency based on their location. Also, offering multiple currency checkout with Shopify Payments.
Your international visitors can feel uncomfortable shopping on a store with a currency that’s not in their own local currency which leads to decreased conversion rates on your store and higher abandon cart rates.
- Support over 200 currencies comprising Bitcoin
- Simply customize the colors of the background and the borders to match your theme
- Show the original price on hover over
- Higher conversion rates
- Update exchange rates in real-time
Price: From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 8 – 4.8 / 5
How Revamp ranks 15 best Shopify Currency Converter apps list
These above 15 best Shopify Currency Converter apps are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter as well as, Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Revamp
The list of the 15 best Shopify Currency Converter apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. so, please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us
People also searched for
- Shopify currency converter apps
- best Shopify Currency Converter apps
- shopify best currency converter