12 Best Analytics Apps for Shopify
Here is a list of 12 best Shopify Analytics apps:
- Conversific ‑ Store Analytics by Conversific Ltd.
- StoreView by optymyze
- OrderMetrics by OrderMetrics
- Customer insights & analytics by LoyaltyLion
- Analytics Buddy by Analytics Buddy
- GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics by GetSocial
- Metrica Analytics by Simtech Development Ltd.
- Google Analytics by Littledata by Littledata
- Vantage Analytics by Vantage
- Repeat Customer Insights by Little Stream Software
- Hitsteps Analytics by Hitsteps
- Revamp CRM (Wholesale, Retail) by Revamp
Conversific ‑ Store Analytics by Conversific ltd.
Conversific is a new kind of analytics tool for Shopify that help you optimize your traffic and conversion, gather better data and grow online sales. Even more, you can create your 100% free account in 1 minute.
The app will tell you precisely which products are a waste of money. As well as, Which marketing channel should you use and which results only in burning money. Which Facebook campaign has the highest conversion rate etc. All-in-one ecommerce dashboard, Google Analytics for Ecommerce.
Conversific takes care of the most complicated task when it comes to being a store owner: analyzing lots of data. So, you don’t need an army of analysts anymore to make a good decision. Hence, you can make sense of your e‑commerce and Google Analytics data reports with a few simple clicks and continue focusing on what you do best: selling more.
- Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data
- Analyze products and customers’ data
- Provide reports on a weekly basis
- Provide actionable To-do list
- Help identify and remove ineffective products and channels
- Increase revenue
Price: Free plan available
Rating: 82 – 4.9 / 5
StoreView by Optymyze
Why should your online store be any different from a physical store? With StoreView see everything that takes place on your store right in front of your eyes, as it happens.
StoreView records cart changes, checkouts and orders that happen on your store in real-time. So, you will be able to see what products are being added to your users’ carts, allowing you to make intelligent decisions on how to increase your conversions.
- Allow users to see store’s cart activities
- Able to observe consumers’ activities
- Receive daily reports via inbox
- Support of graphs for analyzing user’s behavior
- Easy to filter activities in activity feed
Price: $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 66 – 5.0 / 5
Order Metrics by Ordermetrics.io
OrderMetrics pulls in data from sources such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, ShipStation and more. To automate the process of reporting your profit margin & LTV in real-time. So, you can make improvements.
OrderMetrics offers tools to quickly enter COGS for each product, variant, or SKU. Enter cost data right into our dashboard, estimate COGS as a % of each product’s sale price. As well as, upload cost data by SKU via spreadsheet. Additionally, they offer tools to track historical product cost changes over time.
- Track customer’s behavior’s
- Deeply analyze the data
- Support daily report
- Recommend the marketing campaign
- Enable being warned if there is any error
Price: $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 52 – 4.7 / 5
Customer insights & analytics by Loyaltylion
Ecommerce Insights is a free app for ecommerce stores who want to increase their revenue by retaining more customers.
They work with thousands of ecommerce store owners who have implemented retail loyalty programs and all of them need more time to focus on the important tasks. Also, this app is designed to free up your time. So, it automatically processes up to 12 months of order history so you can quickly focus on the areas that will increase revenue.
- Bring customers back by finding out the percentage of leaving customers
- Figure out customers leaving to hold retention and boost up loyalty
- Find out more loyal customers
- Retain more loyal customers
- Process the order history in up to 12 months
Rating: 43 – 4.5 / 5
Analytics Buddy by Analytics buddy
Analytics Buddy is an app for your online store that pulls data from your Google Analytics profile and displays it right inside your Shopify admin.
Important: Don’t install Analytics Buddy if you can’t or don’t want to use Google Analytics. So, you also need ecommerce tracking and enhanced ecommerce tracking enabled.
When you install Analytics Buddy, it will check your Google Analytics profile for common setup and configuration issues. Also, Google Analytics has many settings that have to be carefully configured to ensure you get the best data possible. Hence, if there are any problems and you need help, take advantage of their free audit service.
- Data analysis’s process happens inside Shopify admin
- Create a dashboard with the power of Google Analytics
- Uncover hard-to-find information
- Provide audit service
- Install and use for free
Price: Free plan available
Rating: 41 – 4.7 / 5
GetSocial: Sharing & Analytics by Getsocial
How to reach more people without paying for advertising? Let your visitors share your content, create mailing lists and engage with your audience with GetSocial Tools.
Undecided about which social sharing plugin you should choose? Just look at what their users & customers are saying about them.
With GetSocial you get social share buttons to increase your reach as well as, boost your traffic, pop-ups to engage with your visitors, subscriber bars to generate leads and in-depth analytics to understand which of your pages is really performing best. No coding skills required.
- Automated publish of the posts: It allows you post anything on Facebook easily and automatedly
- Easy to install and use: Without coding, this app is downloaded and used easily via some clicks
- Track the Dark social shares: You can follow what customers shares through this app.
- Fantastic design: It is designed with many beautiful templates as well as, attractive structure.
- Google Analytics Integration
Price: $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 30 – 4.8 / 5
Yandex.Metrica Analytics by Simtech development ltd.
It’s an app enabling you to easily connect your Shopify store to Yandex.Metrica service with no HTML changes.
Yandex.Metrica is a free website traffic analytics service. So, It’s like Google Analytics with several additional unique features. Also, Yandex.Metrica is the second largest web-analysis service in Europe. It’s totally GDPR compliant.
- Enable analyzing the audience, behaviors or web performance, etc.
- Provide the session replays, referring domains
- Automatically collect the customer’s data
- Easy to add the reports, powerful segmentations
- Support to customize the rich reports
Rating: 24 – 4.8 / 5
Google Analytics by Littledata by Littledata
Struggling to get accurate data? There’s a better way to track the metrics that matter to your store. So,
Littledata’s smart script, connections and integrations automatically fix tracking for Shopify stores. And with accurate data through Google Analytics’ robust platform, you’re empowered to make better, more informed decisions for your store.
After years in the field as Google Analytics consultants. Eventually, they built Littledata to fix the headaches and streamline the flow of ecommerce analytics.
The app provides an initial audit for proper reporting setup, website benchmarks by industry and step-by-step missions to optimize performance.
With connections to your favorite reporting tools, marketing tools as well as, ecommerce apps, Littledata creates an even smoother path to merchant success.
- Advanced Google Analytics tracking for your store
- Automate audit check and fix
- Track the effect of the marketing channel
- Automatically personalized report
- Enterprise-level analytics
- control key metrics such as First Click, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, etc
Price: From $79/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 20 – 4.3 / 5
Vantage Analytics by Vantage
Vantage Analytics is the leader in helping retailers turn data into insight and action. From data to insight, Vantage Analytics will help you monitor the operation of your ecommerce store in real-time. Moreover, With the simple click of a button all of your Shopify store’s data is delivered to you on your free dashboard.
All of your data will be in one place, up to date, and easily accessible. So, they continually strive to provide valuable data and insights to help you take a data-driven approach to your business decisions. Also, Carry the key data and insights over to your marketing efforts to make your site, ads, emails, blogs, etc. more personalized and impactful.
- Fast and Free Analytics
- Enable forecast the revenues
- Provide a data-driven approach to your business
- Monitor the operation of the store in real-time
- Combine the Explore tool and store metrics
Rating: 19 – 4.1 / 5
Repeat Customer Insights by Little stream software
Losing customers is bad. As well as, losing repeat customers is a completely different level of bad. But identifying what causes your repeat customers to leave is difficult. Even then, analysis just tells you what happened, not what you should do.
What if instead of just analysis, you actually got an interpretation and advice based on the analysis?
e.g. “24% is a little low, you should add a new customer welcome campaign”
Repeat Customer Insights gives you that analysis, insights, and the advice your store needs to optimize your customer purchases.
This app will analyze your entire customer and order data, and equip you with reports on what your most loyal and valuable customers do. More than that, it will give you clear and actionable advice on how to keep your existing customers loyal and how to turn more of your one-off customers into loyal, repeat customers.
- Analysis, reports, advice to get and retain repeat customers
- Find out customers’ desire
- Promote marketing tactic
- Provide analysis to store’s admins
- Compare how different cohorts behave and order
- Offer customizable coupons
Price: From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 12 – 5.0 / 5
Hitsteps Analytics by Hitsteps
You might have a great shop, so do your competitor. Get insight and competitive advantages by using a detailed analytics tool such as Hitsteps.
Hitsteps visitor web analytics allows you to view your visitors stream and follow each visitor to know more about each product they look at. Also, it allows you to engage with your visitors using live chat tool. So, you’ll be provided with detailed information about each visitor such as geolocation, their first visit on your site, referrer to your site, their browser, OS and device and much more.
It includes but not limited to Detailed information of each and all visitors, ability to engage with visitors using live chat tool, heatmap for each page, carefully pre-generated and categorized reports, real-time analytics on all reports and much more…
Visitors will be tagged based on their activity such as adding items to the cart, viewing checkout page and completing checkout page. So, this trigger can show you a desktop notification, email or even send pageview history of your visitors to you upon their purchase so, you know which website sent you that visitor in a glance.
- Manage the visitors: The app allows the shop owners manage their number of customers visit their shop and what products they are caring.
- Live chat: The shop owners can have the chat with the customers to help them have more information about products
- Identify the optimal selling point: This app helps to get a full covered overview about how customers visit your store and know what product is viewed the most.
- Invisible tracking: you will visibly track your customers’ activities when coming to your store.
- Integrate with WordPress, Joomla and ImpresPages
Price: Free plan available.10-day free trial.
Rating: 12 – 5.0 / 5
Revamp CRM (Wholesale, Retail) by Revamp
This App is a powerful tool for all Shopify eCommerce store owners to grow their business and build stronger relationships with their customers.
Revamp CRM provides support for your CRM, email marketing and analytics. For your eCommerce CRM, orders, tickets, invoices, and more are automatically collected then segmented and synced to email marketing provider.
The app also keeps your store organized by tagging contacts with words. Additionally, Revamp CRM is a great support for your email marketing campaigns as it automates the process of personalizing emails and sending timely automated email marketing campaigns.
The powerful Product Recommendations is also a great support for cross-selling and up-selling in order to boost your sales. Please also note that Revamp CRM is a great assistant for the analytics of your store for better performance. Let’s get Revamp CRM with a 14-day free trial.
- Customers’ orders, invoices, and more are collected on autopilot
- Segment and sync all data to email marketing provider
- Personalize your email marketing campaigns
- Include effective Product Recommendations
- Provide powerful analytics for your business
Price: Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 6 – 3.2 / 5
How Revamp ranks 12 best Shopify Analytics apps list
These above 12 best Shopify Analytics apps are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Revamp
The list of the 12 best Shopify Analytics apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. so, please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us
People also searched for
- shopify analytics reports insight apps
- analytics reports insight apps for shopify
- top shopify analytics reports insight apps
- top analytics reports insight app for shopify
- best Shopify Analytics apps