8 Best Back in Stock Apps for Shopify
Here is a list of 8 best Shopify Back in Stock apps:
- Back In Stock: Customer Alerts by SureSwift Capital
- Restocked Alerts Back in Stock by Booster Apps
- Now Back in Stock by Eastside Co
- Back in Stock Alerts by SpurIT
- Alert Me! Restock Alerts by Dibble Development
- Stockify by Nitro Apps
- Back In Stock via Messenger by ASoft
- Stock Notifier by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd
Back In Stock: Customer Alerts by SureSwift Capital
Back in Stock is an app for Shopify stores that enables marketers to send notifications to provide back-in-stock notifications to customers. Also, the app is a complete solution for stores of all types and easy to use.
Integrates with MailChimp, Klaviyo, Shoelace retargeting, Constant Contact, as well as, Campaign Monitor.
- Automate email alert
- Powerfully customize
- Easy to set up
Price: Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 220 – 4.9 / 5
Restocked Alerts Back in Stock by Booster apps
Restocked Alerts uses back in stock notifications to help increases sales while saving countless hours spent trawling through customer support enquiries. Also, Add the ability to allow customers to subscribe and receive alerts for when products come back in stock. As well as, don’t miss out on potential sales and allow competitors to take your business.
- Increase sales
- Reduce support enquires
- Set up in one click
- Save time
- Prevent competitors from stealing business
Price: From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 106 – 4.5 / 5
Now Back in Stock by Eastside co
Now Back in Stock from Eastside Co is a powerful Shopify app that sends your customer stock alerts when their chosen items are back in stock. So, Customers can opt in to receive email, SMS alerts or push notifications when items are no longer out of stock, meaning you don’t have to miss out on sales when your inventory temporarily runs out.
Integrates with PushOwl, Dotmailer, Mailchimp
- Alert shoppers with email and SMS
- Product variant specific alerts
- Fast install without coding
- Communicate with your customer database
- Capture revenues that would have been lost from out of stock products
Price: From $5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 99 – 4.4 / 5
Back in Stock Alerts by Spurit
Stop losing up to 70% of customers because of out of stock inventory. Eventually, Online stores are losing $1.75 trillion each year because of out-of-stock inventory
According to statistics, online stores are losing $1.75 trillion because of out-of-stocks, overstocks, and returns. So, you no longer need to worry about customer outflow and budget losses with the Back in Stock Alerts.
Send customer alerts if the desired product is back in stock. Also, Customers can put their data in a popup window and receive a notification email when the product is available.
Back In Stock Alert will automatically send email notifications to customers whenever the desired product appears in stock again.
- Automatically subscription popup
- Customize back in stock button or widget
- Apply back in stock options
- Support multiple languages
- Provide fully customizable design
Price: Free plan available.
Rating: 94 – 4.7 / 5
Alert Me! Restock Alerts by Dibble development
Stop losing your buying customers when your products go out of stock. So, Alert Me! Restock Notifications allows customers to sign up to receive email notifications when you restock a certain product.
Once you’ve got the app installed, you don’t have to worry about anything. Because, when you restock a product, they will automatically email all customers who have signed up for restock notifications for that product.
Just one variant out of stock? That’s okay! Customers can still sign up for restock notifications for that particular variant. For example, if you carry Small, Medium, Large in a shirt, but only the small is out of stock, the customer will only see the restock notification form on the product page when they choose “Small”. As well as, they will only be notified if you restock that particular variant.
Customers can easily sign up for restock notifications from the collections page or product page. So, when signing up from the collections page, they will be notified for ALL variants when they are restocked. Also, when signing up from the product page, they are only notified if the variant they have selected is restocked.
- Provide customers with automatic restock notification
- Enable customers to sign up to get restock products
- Analyze data to show which out of stock products are in demand
- Automatically send emails restocking information to shoppers
- Receive email updates of restock products daily, weekly and monthly
Price: $5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating: 84 – 4.5 / 5
Stockify by Nitro app
Stockify is an easy to install and easy to configure app which allows your customers get the notification if product out of stock by Facebook message or email.
When a customer is looking at a product, but this product is out of stock, the interest to buy but can’t add to cart. So, this app will show get notification by Facebook and email, so customers need to click on Facebook or enter their email. When this product is available, they will get the announcement direct to Facebook and email.
- Allow to showcase from product page
- Enable to notify customers as products are out of stock
- Provide users with different plans
- Let customers receive instant supports
- Easily install app without any code knowledge
Rating: 23 – 4.8 / 5
Back In Stock via Messenger by Asoft
This app enables customers to subscribe to in-stock notifications. So, once a product becomes available, the customer is notified, hits the “Buy now” button and checks out right in Messenger. A sale is made and everyone is happy.
Integrates with Facebook, Messenger
- Optimize conversion rate to boost the sales
- Use the Shopify checkout in Messenger
- Check the conversion report page and see the website visitors
- Provide the one-click subscription button
- Bring highly customizable buttons for different features
Price: Free plan available.
Rating: 5 – 3.4 / 5
Stock Notifier by Webkul software pvt ltd
With the help of this app, now merchant (admin) can manage the stock with proper notifications once the product reaches to the minimum quantity after which the product needs to be restocked. So, an email notification is sent to the customers also, when the product is restocked. Thus, helps increase sales, as now the customer will be aware about the product restock. As well as, this will help in analyzing which products are hot in market and the products needs to be rebuild because of their poor sale.
- Enable managing stocks
- Enable notifying and communicating with customers through emails
- Automatically notify via emails registered eccounts to admins
- Easy to restock the products variants
- Support to configure minimum product quantity
Price: $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 1 – 5.0 / 5
How Revamp ranks 8 best Shopify Back in Stock apps list
These above 8 best Shopify Back in Stock apps are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Revamp
The list of the 8 best Shopify Back in Stock apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. so, please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us
People also searched for
- back in stock alert app
- back in stock notification app
- best Shopify Back in Stock apps
- best back in stock app shopify
- back in stock shopify
- shopify back in stock
- shopify out of stock app