FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software currently used by over 5 million people. so, Their accounting service is designed for small and medium sized businesses that provide a service to their customers, then they use FreshBooks to send invoices to clients and get paid for their time and expertise.
- Visual Sales Pipeline
- Actionable Deal’s Card to help you add notes, tasks and send emails without leaving your Sales Pipeline.
- Sales Follow-up Reminders
- Powerful Tags and Custom Fields
- Lists and Segments to help organize your Contacts
- A 360 Contact Profile for each contact, including your Contact’s Tickets, Invoices Notes and even Email and Communication History.
- Email Marketing Campaigns and Automation
- and much more..
When you win more deals, it’s better to use a powerful and easy tool like FreshBooks to help you get paid fast. so, What Revamp CRM does is that it helps you manage payments and invoicing, track them, and see complete histories tied to relevant contacts in your CRM account.
FreshBooks Integration Advantages for Small Business
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your contacts and Invoices with your FreshBooks account.
- We sync twice a day to import your FreshBooks contacts, invoices and update their status.
- If your contacts don’t exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new contacts.
- We will import all your invoices and attach them to relevant Revamp CRM contact profile.
- Your invoices status will get updated according to changes in your FreshBooks account.
- We will remind you to send an email or make a contact when an invoice is overdue.
- You can use our contact management tools and filters to easily segment contacts with overdue invoice, paid invoice or any other invoicing status.