As an online store owner, you’re always looking for more traffic and sales. In addition, with so many marketing tactics of achieving these goals it can sometimes be difficult to determine the best place to start. However, after putting the work into attracting visitors to your website, you want to convert those visitors into customers. There are technologies available to you to help you do this. For example, you can use emails, including those that remind shoppers what is in their carts. Also, you can run contests and encourage referrals. You can work on your customer service including using chat software for immediate help. Finally, these and other techniques will help you bring in profits quickly and easily.
8 Marketing Tactics you can use
1. Build An Automated Email Marketing Campaign: 80% receive marketing messages on a daily basis. 70% make use of coupons or discounts got from email. 60% main reason to subscribe is receiving special offers in email.
2. Email popping email popups have proven to increase the number of email subscribers with very little negative impact.
3. Persistent CartKeep the cart nagging its 35% of shoppers took more than 12 hours to complete their purchase, and 21% took greater than three days.
4. Feature a Strong Call-To-ActionA call-to-action can be any wording or graphic that provides an obvious link to the next clear action.should be obvious and simple, with one clear action you want your visitors to take.
5. Run a Contest to increase engagement from your current customers, and it can also effectively help you reach new customers.
6. Encourage Referrals: 92% of people trust recommendations from friends and family, 77% of consumers are more likely to buy a new product when recommended from friends or family.
7. Introduce Live Chat: 21% of online shoppers prefer live chat over other 21%, 79% said they liked it because they could get answers to their questions immediately.
8. Write Great Product Descriptions unique and compelling product descriptions not only to help sell the product, but product descriptions also help your search engine optimization.