MailChimp is an online email marketing service, founded in 2001. By June 2014 it was sending over 10 billion emails per month on behalf of its users. MailChimp helps small business owners to send marketing campaigns to their customers – in another word subscribers – using the out-of-the-box set of email templates that make them look professional and polished, without having to know code! But what MailChimp is really missing is a powerful segmentation tool to help you slice and dice your contacts data and have more targeted campaigns. And here comes Revamp CRM. If you’re already managing a large email list, you’re going to go through some growing pains keeping your messages relevant and personalized to each subscriber. That’s why MailChimp Integration with Revamp CRM can save you time and keep your messages relevant. MailChimp Integration Advantages for Small Business Revamp CRM integration with MailChimp is all about creating the most seamless workflow that ties your sales process to your marketing process to help you achieve the best results. How we do it you ask? When you signup to Revamp CRM you will be able to import all your contacts from +26 different apps and tools. After that you’ll be able to:
- Keep your Data Organized: Use our powerful Tags and Custom Fields to keep your data organized.
- Real-time Updates: Use our intuitive Smart Filters and set criteria to each of your Segments. That way any contact matches your Segment’s criteria will be automatically added to your Segment, and each Contact who no longer matches your Segment criteria will be automatically deleted from the Segment.
- Keep Your Data Organized: Sort and organize your contacts into different Lists.
- MailChimp List Management: Automatic sync your Revamp CRM Lists to a MailChimp Lists.
- Slice & Dice Your Data: Export all or part of your Contacts to MailChimp Lists or CSV.
- 360 Contact Profile: Have a 360 Contact Profile for each one of your contacts, including your Contact’s Tickets, Invoices Notes and even Email and Communication History.
MailChimp Integration Advantages for Online Stores and eCommerce We at Revamp CRM proud ourselves for having the most powerful Shopify – CRM Integration. And we want you to have the most out of Mailchimp eCommerce 360 that’s why we offer you Intuitive Segmentation Tools with effecient eCommerce Filters to help you create email marketing campaigns and automations throughout your customers’ lifecycle. And here what we offer you:
- Segmentation Based on Shopping Behavior: Our Segmentation tool lets you easily create Segments based on your Customer purchase activity, shopping patterns and more to help you send tailored cross-sell campaigns to customers who have bought one product and not another.
- Real-time Updates: The Segments you create will remain up to date in real-time so you’re always looking at the right set of customers. For instance, once a customer makes a purchase on your store, he will be automatically added to your One-time customer Segment and an order follow-up automation will be initiated in MailChimp.
360 Contact Profile: Each contact has its own contact profile where you can store and organize email history, orders, shopping history and also your Contact Lifetime Value.
- CRM Features: Use our powerful Tags and Custom Fields to keep your data organized.
- Online Store Integration: Use our intuitive Powerful eCommerce Filters and set criteria to each of your Segments and Lists.
- Abandoned Cart Insights: Have the best available analytics on your abandoned cart rate, value and products.
- Store Dashboard: Evaluate performance of your products and understand your orders value, AOV and other metrics to help you make the best decisions for your business.